Monday, January 4, 2010

Trendy Laptop Cases When Did REI Become Yet Another Trendy, Yuppie, Outdoor Clothier, Boutique?

When did REI become yet another trendy, yuppie, outdoor clothier, boutique? - trendy laptop cases

Increasingly, I realized that to stop REI, a playmaker and outdoor equipment is one more of these shops are trendy outdoor classic is.

In every store I went, like the flagship store in Seattle, about 75% of the area is devoted to clothing. No ribbons, bows CAM-, tri-glides, carbine gloves or reject, but could not a laptop bag, toys for dogs and oven dried flame for my vegetarian frozen apple pie.

2 comments:

writerby... said...

Retailers are faced with the problem of high rents and friendly with people who choose to visit your business. People who choose to buy from these shops, the items you describe, for the same reason they buy land and drive on paved roads.

As a hiker and backpacker, I find it more productive online transmission control. Link below is a story that you can buy to solve your problem.

The days of buying dried foods and dehydrated foods in my bulk food store and buy the case of Whole Foods Larabar.

I am not only more and more for my money - but it's a car off the road.

Happy Trails.

cyanne2a... said...

What began over 10 years. Since I was a child. I bought North Outfitters or Apocalypse of the existing equipment design and style, because they are the real deal .... No REI, REI ever.

Post a Comment