Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hills Prescription Cat Food Switching My Cat To Sc. Hill's Prescription Food ?

Switching my cat to Sc. Hill's prescription food ? - hills prescription cat food

My cat had skin problems for some time, and the FP and I try to change your diet to see if there is no difference. Felix is currently Whiskas dry and moist. Vet recommended diet recipe DD Hill, SC (I think it is the DD!) Specially formulated for cats prone to food allergies.
Now, when I read the advice of Ken and other issues of age + one from me lately, and it's a little scary, I saw many bad reports on the mound.

But the thing is that I am in Ireland and outside food supermarkets, Hills and Purina might have (I saw his name) to appear the only food available. Are not sure you can see Iams (various veterinary).
I just had a look at the role of aid, and Europe is not even mentioned.

I'm going to see food from Hill's for a while, just to try if there was an improvement. He feeds them, the cats () food allergy prescription skin Hills? Was it good?

No idea what could be more healthy foods available here in Spain different?
I am a working mother with a child and a 4yo, and the whole day, so do not think I can do the diet of raw meat, just not possible in my situation.

Suggestions? All available online throughout the world * *?
Also search for the names of other brands a good result.
Thank you!

3 comments:

Kat said...

My parents and I have used many foods Hill. The mother of my cats were placed on Prescription Diet Z / D, a diet low in allergens. He seems to love and to help the cat with digestive problems. Science Diet Kitten and I have sensitive skin, and Prescription Diet W / D.

My cats loved all three of Hill's, I have them, but sensitive skin, which in the younger and not with the results I wanted. My cats are very dry skin, and two of them had a fungal infection of the skin (such as stray dogs before) to find, we had to overcome some unusual problems. I changed my cats Royal Canin Skin and Hair 33, because it is a better food, after all, I spoke with (veterinarians, technicians, fireplace, etc..) Immediately, his hair was healthier, thicker and brighter, and his skin was so dry.

Do not get me wrong, I continued to buy, if Science Diet Royal Canin was not my cats reactor if they have the same results as those of Hill. I think Hill is a good brand, but Royal Canin is better. I have never tried the Prescription Diet D / D

Angel #1 In heaven <3 said...

I imagine it can be used over another, but I have 5 cats, and the hills where deffinate No, no,
That is not good for them!
Sticking with what you know

Angel #1 In heaven <3 said...

I imagine it can be used over another, but I have 5 cats, and the hills where deffinate No, no,
That is not good for them!
Sticking with what you know

Post a Comment