Saturday, January 30, 2010

Southpark Quotes Craig Which Movie Does The Creepy Full Metal Alchemist/southpark Quote "kill Me" Come From?

Which movie does the creepy full metal alchemist/southpark quote "kill me" come from? - southpark quotes craig

Hey, South Park Season 5 Episode 8 (Towelie) boys go with her napkin Stoner (Towelie) on a search for "genetic" part of a complex and many towels. One of them seems really scary and just says "Kill Me".
Is also in an episode of Fullmetal Alchemist, a kind of mixture of birdhuman also says: "Kill me" to complete. I am sure that I understand the idea of a movie I saw, but I do not know.
Who knows what this film is it?

2 comments:

Bongripp... said...

The Fly

Dravengu... said...

It really is a scene from Alien Resurrection, when the company is trying to clone, to Ripley Weyland and experiments do not sit in a camera is not a life that asks Ripley to kill, said: "Kill me" before he burned by flamethrowers.

Post a Comment