Sunday, January 17, 2010

Keyless Entry Key Fob 2002 PT Cruiser Keyless Entry Key FOB Thing... Can I Buy One Off EBay And Program It Myself?

2002 PT Cruiser keyless entry key FOB thing... Can I buy one off eBay and program it myself? - keyless entry key fob

I find some of these later on eBay for a good price, but I would not think that I must still pay a broker $ 100 for the program for me or something ...
Do you know anything about these things?

I have (both), and the search for an inexpensive way to get a replacement.

2 comments:

ramonefa... said...

I bought one for myself and my dealer told me that if I fell, that would do it for nothing, but I bought the car. If there is one, not demand, the dealer, but can not even configure a device mykeylessentry eBay is 1, where I bought

C-Tech said...

You need at least 1 Bite the bullet, and take both the dealer and programmed. Shop around, there are some retailers for $ 40-50, or free if you get other services done.

Post a Comment