Monday, December 21, 2009

Wiring A Second Phone Line Phone Jack Second Line Conflict?

Phone Jack Second Line Conflict? - wiring a second phone line

I moved into an apartment where the cable is currently only for the primary telephone line in the three rooms. The telephone company has activated two phone lines, so I thought, ReWire a single bullet in the side line. I was able to activate the second line, while while the other cats (even with a cable connection to the backbone) does not work. When I'm red / green in the cat, which had changed, the market opportunities for other work to do so.

From what I read, I understand that to be able to go to one of the shots at home and a line 1 to 2 only through the restoration of the line should be a second line in the primary.

Am I doing something wrong, clearly, logically, would end with the line 1 of the contact?

No comments:

Post a Comment