Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bbs Dark Collection Whats Going On? Growing Bbs!?

Whats going on? growing bbs!? - bbs dark collection

I am in my TWW. Guessed IN THE 11-13 DPD. my breasts have been very painful at the time of ovulation, and I love bb later acouple days, which is unusual for me. If I so sore nipples and breasts. BBS pain I only a few days before the FA. I had af cramps but very few and not serious.

I noticed groups ALLOVER dark purple veins in each of my BBS. my nipples now have a lower sensitivity courses and I still have sore breasts. should contribute to this growth with PMS? This can occur because of PMS? they are certainly much larger than one, this happened to them? i dont think your working weight gain or not, and I've hardly had time for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment