Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Calcaneus Pain A Broken Calcaneus... Now What?

A broken calcaneus... now what? - calcaneus pain

I had chronic pain in the ankle, oh, maybe 15 years. Finally broke down and went to a chiropractor (because now I have pain in my knee, hip and back), who referred me to a radiologist for X-ray. Apparently at some point I broke the heel and the bone has increased in the joint. I have not seen anyone after diagnosis - the next deadline. are DO
I wonder how often that a person can go to a fracture God knows how long. Do not get me wrong, I violated - I felt I was stupid to complain about. Moreover, how such a thing? It was suggested that if the bone has been cut, only grow over time, anyway. Basically, I said, I do not want this forever - what I wanted to hear, finally go, after aspiration and a DR. And how could an accident like this - on land, or impact, under or over what? He had a violent home ... I wonder if this is possible, no coincidence. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment