Sunday, December 13, 2009

Homeopathic Remedy For Ovarian Pain In Horses Women Only...does Anyone Know Of A Homeopathic Remedy To Ease The Frequency And Intensity Of Hot Flashes?

Women only...does anyone know of a homeopathic remedy to ease the frequency and intensity of hot flashes? - homeopathic remedy for ovarian pain in horses

I am not a good candidate for surgery or hormone treatment, because my family history of ovarian cancer. I tried all the herbal remedies of the standard, dong quai, black cohosh, wild yam, etc. Yesterday I did some research online and tried Motherwort and basil oil, such as "aromatherapy. I was up all night and had a heat wave, the almost two hours long. It starts to get a little crazy. suggestions? How about with a support group online?

No comments:

Post a Comment