Monday, February 8, 2010

How Long Infected With Chlamydia How Long Does A Male Have To Wait After Being Infected With Chlamydia To Have Sex?

How long does a male have to wait after being infected with chlamydia to have sex? - how long infected with chlamydia

My friend and I were infected with chlamydia. He was treated and was told to wait 7 days for sex. I closed my 7 days. If the deals took one pill in the Department of Health and taking into account some condoms. We waited 4 days after he tried to have sex. Can I still infected?

5 comments:

Vampire V said...

Yes or ofcorse can be infected, stop the use of sex or protection for high HVG plzzzzzzzzz

drama_da... said...

2 weeks to be exact

drama_da... said...

2 weeks to be exact

Tori said...

Wow - what a better understanding of

Try obstain ..... 2 weeks, or condom use
and are therefore at a time, not re-infected,

Dimples said...

Yes U Can, if not its very clear ...

Post a Comment